Corporate and Foundation Support – Building Dynamic Partnerships
The Charles River Conservancy is supported by a loyal and growing roster of corporate, government and foundation supporters who contribute funds and volunteers to CRC efforts to restore and activate the Charles River Parklands. The Conservancy works with supporters to align business interests with sponsorship opportunities, offering benefits that meet goals for community involvement, employee benefits and public recognition. Find out how your corporation can help, and join the ranks of the Charles River Conservancy's partners and friends.
Investing in the Future of the Parklands
- Sponsorship Opportunities - make a tax-deductible donation to help the Conservancy
- Dig In - learn more about our corporate Conservancy Volunteer program
- In Kind - Contribute pro bono products and services
- Supporters & Partners - a list of current sponsors, foundations and supporters
Top Tier Sponsors
To talk about Corporate Sponsorship opportunities, contact Renata von Tscharner, President, at 617-300-8174 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to find out more about the Conservancy's corporate partnership program.
Imagine how different your life in this city would without the Charles River Parklands. And imagine if nobody looked out for them. For over 10 years, the Conservancy has worked to achieve the potential of this magnificent democratic common ground that Charles Eliot envisioned in the 1890s. Generous supporters have played a vital role in the Charles River Conservancy’s history, donating funds and rolling up their sleeves to help us do the physical work required to maintain and develop this precious resource. In times of economic hardship and stress for many, the Charles River Parklands provide an important place for both relaxation and recreation. Join us in taking care of this public resource that so clearly defines our city. Together we can make a big difference.
Dig In - Learn more about our corporate Conservancy Volunteer program
To talk to our Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator about our Conservancy Volunteer events, contact Danielle Stehlik at 617-300-8173 or email@example.com.
Sponsorship of the Conservancy will give your company the opportunity to participate in our popular corporate Conservancy Volunteer program which organizes over 2,000 volunteers each year to improve the landscape and health of the Charles River Parklands through vegetation management, tree pruning, plantings, clean-up efforts and painting. The Volunteer Program is an important part of the Conservancy's overarching mission to promote the active and innovative use of the 400 acres of urban public parklands along the Charles River from Boston Harbor to the Watertown Dam. Approximately 1/3 of the Conservancy's volunteer projects are corporate days when companies, with groups ranging in size from eight to 100, spend a morning or afternoon working towards the betterment of the Charles River Parklands. You'll find that volunteering with the Conservancy will allow your company to:
- Improve and steward Boston's greatest natural resource - a good way to give back and instill a sense of civic responsibility in your employees
- Give employees a physical and fun day of team building - The Conservancy's volunteer events can be tailored to fit a particular company's needs and preferences
- Know that the time your employees spend will be well managed and will product tangible results - they will also learn about the parks, their ecology and history as well as why their efforts are so important
- Receive recognition for your efforts - corporations are recognized on signs at the work site and in our publications and social media. We also hold a Conservancy Volunteers Awards Ceremony each year to honor some of our most committed individual and corporate volunteers.
In Kind - Contribute pro bono products and services
To talk to about in kind donation of goods and/or services, contact Renata von Tscharner, President, at 617-300-8174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We stretch our dollars with help from corporations, government agencies, and non-profit organizations who donate their services and products to the Conservancy's efforts to care for the Charles River Parklands.
The Conservancy can make use of help in many areas in order to conserve precious funds. Contact us if you would like to offer in kind help or volunteer time for any of these needs, or perhaps for something we have not even thought of yet!
Computer hardware and software, IT consulting, social media management, publicity, landscaping tools, truck maintenance, printing, graphic design, signs and banners for public events, trees, plants and bulbs, food and beverages, t-shirts, postage, office supplies, and more!
Supporters & Partners
Click here to see a listing of our current corporate and foundation supporters.
Thank you for your sponsorship of the Charles River Conservancy.
The Charles River Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit advocacy group. Your donation is tax- deductible to the full extent under law.